About Grace Center
The Story of Grace Center
Grace Centers mission is to break the cycle of family violence. To accomplish this mission, our Family Violence Program provides support services to survivors of domestic violence and their children. Services at Grace Center, situated in the San Gabriel Valley of Los Angeles, are free to sliding scale to the client.
- Empowerment Support Groups
- Educational outreach presentations to the public and human services community
- Off-site services to victims of domestic violence.
- Teen Dating Violence groups to at risk youth of family and teen dating violence co ed 12 – 19yrs.
- Shelter and safe house referrals
- Referrals for food, clothes, medical, legal, and social service resources
- Advocacy and coordination with social services, law enforcement and judicial agencies
P.O. Box 40250
Pasadena, CA 91114
e-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org or email@example.com